This Agreement Contains the entire agreement between XXRIDE TECHNOLOGIES INC. LIMITED and its Driver with respect to the Subject matter of this agreement whereas each party will be bound by to be deemed to have made any representation, warranties, commitments, or other undertakings with respect to the subject matter of this agreement that are not contained in this Agreement.
Commencement Date and Term: This Agreement shall be effective and shall govern the rights and obligations of the parties upon the acceptance of the chauffeur of this agreement in the XXRIDE DRIVER application.
- All the Chauffeurs Should Carry a valid Government Card, Driving License and National ID at all times
- All the Vehicles Should be equipped with RMS System
- Chauffeur Should use Face Mask in case of any allergenic due to Flu, Cold or Covid-19
- Vehicle Should be Washed Daily & Interior Should be Clean at all times
- Use seat belts or other available occupant restraints and require all occupants to use seat belts or occupant restraints, in accordance with state laws and not operate the vehicle unless all occupants are wearing the appropriate restraints. Never permit total occupancy to exceed the number of seat belts.
- Chauffeur Should be well Groomed & Should wear White Shirt & Black Trousers which is Mandatory
- Use safe driving principles, practices and techniques at all times.
- Not drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Not drive if using a medication that impairs judgment, reflexes or alertness.
- Not drive the vehicle at speeds that are inappropriate for road conditions.
- Not use a cell phone (including “hands free” cell phones, texting, PDAs, computers or any other device) when the vehicle is moving or engage in other distracting behavior. If the driver must make or take a call or text message, the vehicle must be safely stopped and secured (parked), before using a cell phone.
- Report any defects immediately to the vehicle coordinator to determine if the vehicle is safe to operate.
- Immediately report any changes in license status (such as points, suspension or revocation) and any other at-fault accidents that occur whether or not the accident or violation occurred while driving
- Personally, assume responsibility for any and all fines or traffic violations associated with use of a XXRIDE Booking
- Agree and accept that failure to follow driving rules may result in temporary or permanent suspension of driving privileges or have more serious consequences with XXRIDE.
Terms & Conditions
- XXRIDE allows the Driver to take possession of and drive the Taxi subject to the terms of this Agreement.
- This Agreement applies to each of those Driver & Vehicle.
- Paging is Mandatory for All Airport Trips Assigned by Second Party
Life of agreement
This Agreement begins when the chauffeur accepts and starts driving for XXRIDE.
This Agreement ends upon the deactivation of the account of the Driver in XXRIDE DRIVER application or when Driver commits any illegal act or breach of this agreement.
First Party will not pay any operating and maintenance costs of the Vehicle or Chauffeur, included as follows
- Car livery and equipment and
- Tyres and other replacement parts for the Car.
- Either party may end this Agreement at any time, by written notice, if the other party has breached a term of this Agreement.
- Driver shall be responsible for the good behavior, cleanliness, conduct, action, acts and negligence when providing the services of this Agreement.
- Driver will ensure the cleanliness of the vehicles, both interior and exterior always, and that they are in excellent mechanical order.
- Driver is liable to pay any fines applicable from time to time if there are violations in traffic rules or misusing the vehicle.
For the purpose of this clause, ‘dispute’ means any disagreement or dispute between the Driver and XXRIDE including a disagreement or dispute concerning the substance or meaning of this Agreement.
Where a dispute arises between the Driver and XXRIDE:
- Either party may give a notice to the other party that states that there is a dispute; and
- The parties must meet and attempt to resolve the dispute within seven days of the party giving the notice of dispute to the other party, or if the parties have agreed to a longer time, the parties must meet and attempt to resolve the dispute within that longer time.
XXRIDE must maintain a record of:
- All payments made between the XXRIDE and The Driver and must provide copies of these records to the Driver at the end of each calendar month.
- XXRIDE charges the Driver a net fixed amount of USD 55 per vehicle at the end of each calendar month. This net fixed amount excludes any Government charges or taxes and Third Party Payment Systems percentages (3% max).
- XXRIDE will maintain detailed records on actions taken during the term of this Agreement and shall submit every 15th & 30th of the Month Payment to the Driver’s assigned bank account or card via Bank Transfer.
- XXRIDE shall have the right to increase or decrease this net fixed amount, or charge a certain commission, by giving a 30 days notice to the Driver.
General Terms & conditions
In addition to other obligations in this Agreement, XXRIDE will provide access to the driver to this agreement in the XXRIDE DRIVER application’s menu.
Drivers ensure that the interior and exterior of the car are reasonably clean and free of any offensive odour at the beginning of each Shift;
XXRIDE have Full rights not to proceed with any Payment of the Driver until legal dispute gets Cleared.
The parties will act in a reasonable way and help each other comply with their respective obligations.
Each party must promptly inform the other party of changes to any information given to the other party under this Driver Agreement.
The Driver acknowledges that the First Party has relied upon the truth of the representations in this clause in entering into this Driver Agreement.